BUNCH OF IDIOTS.
Friday, April 07, 2006
Bunch of Idiots
Why the blogger did not have fonts expression. You know like anger, piss off expressions. This is the second times I've been backstaped by my team mate. I get to know this when my boss was doing appraisal with me today. KNN...KNN...KNN...That fuckers complained about my work attendance and changing shift. Hey, I did informed one of the fuckers that I will be coming late to work or sometimes change my shift just to provide the training to the new staff. Thats it. Nothing else. These people are just a two-head snake. I know some of them knew that I'm going to be offerred a new post and this time the fuckers ruined it. You want to fight for the position, come and give a fair challenge...Idiot. From now onwards, I am not going to sit down quietly and lets guys pour bad things on me. You fuckers wake me up from my sleep. Just like you wakes up a tiger in the cave. And you guys gonna pay for what you've done. You fuckers just don't know how much effort, time and patience I've put into my work. Everything is GONE now......arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
huh???? oh my... ur boss shld know u well rite? u told me b4 that ur boss is just like ur fren rite? hmm, can things be explained further/clearer to ur boss? i dont think ur boss is that stubborn or stupid wor... just because of some bad words from teammate then no promotion for you??
chill chill....let's hope it backfires to them. as for your previous post, are you thinking what i'm thinking? hehehe.
Post a Comment