Monday, March 19, 2007

Uncertain Feeling

It is her birthday and it was my first time celebrating her birthday together on last March 15th. The sad things is I did not count down with her on 12am and she looks very down. Even her close friend is complaing me why I did not do so. I felt bad after that. I know whatever reason I write here is pointless now but there is one reason is that I wanted to spend the next day with her together celebrating. Bring her to watch movie, spend time walking around the StarHill and those shopping complex around the area. I guess it is not so special compare if I count down with her on 12am. While in KL, everything seem alright. I can see she is trying to lift up her mood by not trying to show her disappointment over me. I really do care how she feel and trying to make things better and better. I'm afraid our level of tolerancy may affect our emotion deeply especially hers. I'm afraid she will stop sharing her sadness feeling with me and keep everthing inside her heart. I always think is it the right way fo being honest and direct to a person when we are in a relationship. Is it good or bad for a person (especially female) to think too much? Hey, I'm not complaining her and my heart never think of it too.

Is it me that do not know how to catch what she's thinking? This is what my ex complaining about me when she wants to brake up with me. Well, this is relationship policy. If one of the party did not comply or meet the expectation of the other person, you are in trouble. Am I in this loophole right now? And I really don't want to let myself to face this horrible scene again. Talking too much here does not makes any difference also. I hate this feeling alot.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i do believe there's rainbow after rain
cheerz

J @ ~ ! < € said...

i think i know how she felt at that time... she knows that you can feel it too... just that you do nothing to compensate her hard feeling...

just to know why is not enough... you need to know & understand a piscean girl deeply... when you know she don't want to talk, let her write it out... if you know she is unhappy, just 'thum' her again... girls like to be 'thum' & be pampered... just understand that first lor...

for further education, pls pay me and i'll teach share with you more... haha...

Anonymous said...

i used to be a girl who liked to be 'thum' alot alot, i used to have the same feeling like what she had, but after a life experience, i do not think this does matter anymore, and when i grow up along the way, i ask myself whether does it really matter just not to countdown at 12am? when u lost the most precious thing in your life, you would not care bout this simple stuff anymore. importantly, he is still besides you and you ( gal ) , just look forward. at least he did actually do something. both of you, dun stand there still, walk forward. life is too short to enjoy. or may be, i'm just not a piscean, rather, i'm a virgo.