Tuesday, May 29, 2007

New Role

It's been 5 months working in HP since I left CSA, my previous company. I've learned alot here especially in managing the HP operation center. This challenge has given me the opportunity to improve my capability and skills in managing the IT services which will makes my CV more sturucture and strong. To add that, I've been transferred to nokia operation center which is very high visibility among HP's customers. Working in nokia is more challenging than I'm currently doing. It is not considered as promotion unless I've been selected as Shift Manager.

Today is my first day training in nokia. So far so good but I will have a hectic months when I starts working in July where I will be officially move to nokia. Why hectic months? I tell you it is crazy, I never seen so many process documents, powerpoint slides and training documents in nokia. This haven't include MEETING I need to host. And reporting as well. Amen, God Bless Me. That is challenge part for me. And the nice part is, I have chance to attend workshops which is held in other country. If I have the chance. hehe. Besides that, there will be a frequent team dinner gathering with Guai Loh from Finland, US and Europe and some nokia management people. I went through all the photos taken, wow, all expensive dinner. I sure turn into big fat pig later....that's for now. ZzzzzzzZzzzzz

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ga yao ~~~~dear