Monday, December 19, 2005
Contradiction Of Between Angel & Devil
Finally I have decided to cancel my Celebrity Fitness Membership and that is the reason why I was at the One-Utama today. I still have one month to enjoy my exercise and the sauna especially before my membership get terminated on Jan. 15th next year. This is what I was told by the lady at the counter. On my second thoughts, I was thinking to get some gifts for someone I care alot. I was about to buy the gifts already but suddenly in my dark side of me saying "Don't be stupid, don't waste your money, don't waste your time. Will they doing the same thing to me after you had gave the gifts to them. Will they apprepriate your kindness?" I was stoned and don't know what to do already. But in my good side of me, I tell myself why should I hope something in return after all I felt sincerely to do it. This is not me. In my heart, I just think to get something for them on the Christmas day and watched their smile glared in my memories and forever buried in my heart. But in the end, I didn't bought anything because I'm confused. Is this the result of the mindset that I have promised myself not ever ever to treat a person so nice again after a bad thing happened to me. I want to know why and I'm sure I don't want this bad experience to be happened again...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I think it'll be much depends on whether you got the heart/sincerity to buy something for that person(s) or not. I think if you don't have that sincerity, the person would notice and even if he/she received the present, he/she will not be happy also. So why waste the effort of doing things which is not sincere. Instead, you should give out sincerely and just hope that the person to be happy to receive it, this is the return of your effort.
Suddenly I just had the thoughts when queueing up at the counter. Just that I'm sad after something had happened and things did not turn up happily. Thanks for the comment. I always have the sincerity in myself but the evil thought just pop up in my mind.
Just don't expect anything in return when you give something out. But what's the point of giving something if there's no return then? Hahaha, pointless? You have to judge then.
No No Stanley...I am not hoping to received any things in return. This is not real me though. But I am sure all of us should have that perception or have gone through it what I have felt here.
hahahaha... happiness?? once your team scores points in yahoo fantasy football, u will be happy lo.. overtake kailoon n paul!! i m sure u will feel much better rather than doing such queueing up...
Do it when you feel like doing it and don't expect. And it is absolutely normal to expect or to have hope, just have to know how to manage your the outcome. Whatever it shall be. Good or bad.
Happy new year.
Post a Comment