Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Love Match Matrix

Click to enlarge the picture above

Well, I borned in Snake year. Wah, seem my percentage of finding my Perfect Love very low la and some more so many X's. Only Dragon and Chicken is my Perfect Love. So where are you now, Dragon and Chicken? Looks like it is Queen Control For Little Snakey. Dragon's size is bigger than Snake. Then Chicken's beak can thrust the Snake. So what else Snake can do ar? I think Little Snakey can be very caring, nice, romantic, understandable and fun-easy-going person to be with. Hahahaha....very funny. Don't take it seriously, just for your past time only. Enjoy finding your Love Match Matrix here.

4 comments:

mice said...

hahaha, too limited...
hmm, cannot believe cannot cannot hahah.. it's fun though.

J @ ~ ! < € said...

Hmmm... If this is true, I think I better settle for Horse. You see... since I can choose either Rabbit or House ONLY, and Rabbit had more choices to choose from (it has 5!). To take lower risk, then I should settle for Horse, correct arr... Haha...

darrenjai said...

Hey..Janice, your perfect match are Tiger and Goat la. Where got rabbit leh. I think you had interpreted the chart wrongly lo. Just look which animal year you've borned, then compare with others based on the options below..Just have fun..

J @ ~ ! < € said...

HEY, I'm NOT HORSE laaaaaaa!!!!!
Arrrrrgghh.....