Monday, July 03, 2006

Traffic Summon

Wahlan...don't whether I'm just acting cool or piss off with the bad luck I had today. This morning, I was having dim sum with her at Puchong then suddenly came a stranger asking me whether I'm interested in fortune teller. Well, my mood was good as I politely rejected him by saying Thank You, I am not interested. I repeated the phrase many times. He show me the TL face to me...Tiuzzz, I said fuck off man after he went off. Before the incident happened, we were having conversation about the Buddha hand position and the ears of the Buddha. Well, actually connected to police rasuah and those who has Buddha ears will suck the person's good fortune.

Ok...nevermind, I went straight to home after I fetching her back. Just at the Subang SS15 roundabout while I am turning towards to Summit, a police traffic stopped me straight away. In my heart said tiuz lo. Am I doing something that offended the traffic rules? Ok Encik, Boleh tunjuk driving licence dan awak tidak memakai tali keledar semasa memandu. Fuck lo..you know la as I always didn't fasten my seat belt while driving. So, the Mr. Buddha (Police Traffic) take down my particulars and ask me to sign the summon. I didn't appealed for mercy or ask whether he want duit kopi or not. So, the fine is rm100 and 30% discount if I pay within the period of time. Fuck it... what a bad luck today. Hmm..must be the fortune teller cursed me to "Poh Choy". Nevermind, "Kalau Sai Choy takda keluar, macam mana Tai Choy come in wor". Hahahahaha....trying to make myself feel better actually. I was laughing in the phone while I'm chatting with her after the incident. So, she went to buy 4D and Toto for me......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wahh...kena saman so happy.......