Tuesday, January 02, 2007

2007 Beginning of New Year

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

I can't imagine this is my first entry of my posting since last August. Maybe I have no time to blog here or maybe I'm lazy logging into blogspot or it could be busy something else. Wow..365 days just ended which means it is new year, Year of 2007. So many things had happened in year 2006 if I managed to put them on a piece of paper. I would say year 2006 is a happy year for me although I know some of my friends has gone through a bitter life. Hey dude, life still goes on.

Hahaha!! I promised myself to get a new car before 2007 but ended up buying a service suite apartment in Kuchai Lama. I never thought of getting my own house so soon and was plannning to save more and wait several years to buy a landed house which I always wanted to. I knew SingFei just bought a new house located in Serdang which cost him a big buck with downpayment more than 10%. As you all know if you are planning to buy a house at a cost RM300K or more, you will need to pay up to RM600K at the end of your loan tenure. Furthermore, he was planning to pay RM2000 for the house installment every month. I was like huh..so much!! Even I can afford for the house downpayment, but I will find it abit difficult to pay the house loan every month. That goes my first commitment. I still looking forward whether I can afford to buy a new car this year. Hehe!!

Secondly, I have moved to new company already. Currently working in HP Invent at Bukit Damansara. This new role of mine is totally different from my previous job. It is more towards to management and reporting work now. Hope it is right move, right decision and right path for me to move to the next ladder. Before I tender my resignation letter, there was a so many sad things happened to me in CSA. There was no farewell dinner for me, there was no farewell gift for me and most importantly, there was no counter offer for me. Of course, I was promised to take the Team Lead post after I have learned that my ex-TL already resigned. And at the same time, I was offered by HP to work with them. Finally, I make up my mind and this is where I am now with new role, new environment, new colleague, new boss and everything. Things not bad here. I quite like the environment here.

Thirdly, it is about my new year resolution for year 2007. Already list them out and keep it inside my heart and going to try my best to fulfill it. Hope this new year will be a smooth year for me and I wish everybody in good health and always be cool. And the last but not least, my deardear, All the Best to You. Remember what I have told you all the times.

No comments: