Tuesday, January 16, 2007
Need An Answer
Simple mistake can make your love one become moody and indirectly will affect the relationship. Will you ignore it or try your very best to comfort and "tam" her back even though it is not big big matter you have did which can hurt her badly. Or maybe you are just a very nice guy to take all the hard time even though you did nothing wrong. As for me, all I can say is tolerance and communication when you are having relationship with someone you loved. Sometimes, I want to choose to be silent and afraid that the more I talked, the more mistakes I make. I don't know. I just don't know. Maybe part of the problem is myself alone. I'm not good in handling my relationship and as the result I always make her disappointed and more disappointed. Am I out of focus or what. Am I really dumb until I don't know I have made the mistake. I need to find the answer myself as we had promise ourselves to make our relationship better and better till we hold the last breath.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment