I continued my bedtime after I reached home. Hahaha...have to transformed into pig again because I was really exhausted on that day. My mum keep asking me whether I have checked the 4D results that night or not. I smiled back to my mum and told her if it is my luck, I'll strike it. So that night, I continued to watch the soccer live match until midnight without thinking about the 4D results. The draws came out on Sunday newspaper and I didn't managed to checked also. Whole day I was with Paul and SingFei until the night. I reached home about 12AM. Took my shower and after that I was laziness laying on the sofa holding the chinese paper. I quickly glanced through all the 4D results because my eye hardly opened at that time.
BINGO BINGO BINGO
I striked 4D (consolation prize RM60). Nabei...Ka-Nee-Nah...TNS...I almost striked 6 numbers but only one number is different. If not, I have extra money to spend liao. Hahaha, I'm too greedy right. Hmmmm...after all, not bad also from these 2 numbers (1301 & 2828) I've bought. This is my second time I striked 4D since the first strike and the 4D number was given from a stranger when I was in community service program. I really damn lucky this time because the thought just popup in my mind on my birthday day. Told myself why not give it a try and the next day I striked 4D. Guess my lucky charm is pretty good on this new year and plus an uninvited guess from nowhere to our house. Hahaha...I let you guess who is it. I believe this year 2006 is going to be an interesting year and full of surprises for me. I can't wait to confront them. I have screenshot the 4D results below and I really almost strike 6 numbers at one time...Never came so close like this before...But after all I'm happy to received a first good news on this first month of YEAR 2006. Keep it up!!!

2 comments:
Wahlau Paul...don't step me from behind. Later I tell your secret to somebody then you know..haha
wow... lucky meng!!
Post a Comment