Monday, January 16, 2006
My Most Wonderful Time
My friends and I was having a small birthday celebration dinner - steamboat poridge at a Subang SS18. We went to Sunway Piramid - Magical Restaurant to have a light drink and chit-chatting session after that. The live singing and the magic performance is not bad also. It is quite entertaining too. Really fun that night. Actually I saw they bought a small cutie birthday cake for me that night but pretending don't know. Hahaha..I tell you this is going to be my memorable day of all the time and the most happiest moment which I cannot forget where the DJ and the people in the restaurant together sang a birthday song for me. I really had a great time and wonderful night with my friends. And I really touched. My stomach was damn full. First the steamboat, then followed by 3 pieces of cake and last but not least, a special treat **plate of Happy Birthday HotDog** from Magical Restaurant. Thanks Thanks Thanks...Muackssssss.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey,
Didnt invite me to your birthay pun?
Anyway... happy beeeeeeeelated birthday. Next year must invite me ya.
Rae
Post a Comment