Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Temporary Retire From Sport

Year 2005 just gone and wasn't a good start for me at the beginning of the Year 2006. My left thumb condition was really bad in shape now. Some of my friends had seen the bandage themselves. I supposed to have an operation on my thumb today but was stopped immediately by my mum. My mum suspected my thumb "Sang Seh"(Cantonese) as she checked on the wound. She advised me to have traditional medication method asap rather than go for the operation. So I went off to Port Klang with my dad to see this old woman. The medication is very simple. She just moving her fingers above my palm and arm as she was writing something in the air without touching my hand. That it. No needle, no pills, no medical equipment at all. Just a small packet of red powder to be applied on my thumb only. After that, I gave her rm20 "angpao" as a medical fee.

I went home straight to rest again. Luckily my dad is driving. I felt one kind after I reached home. My body, my mind and my hand. Felt like getting sick. I also don't know why. I don't care much that time as I too tired already. I slept for awhile. I woke up around 6pm after that. Took my shower and dinner. Then, tried to use the powder on my thumb. Hopefully it works but yet I have to wait and see what is the result within this week. If not, I will go for the operation as my only hope now. In the mean time, I won't be able to play any sports for at least few weeks until my thumb is fully recover. Pray Pray it works. Or else I will suffer sleepless night again. Last week, it was so damn damn tiring and painful for me to fight this illness myself. At this moment, I have to get used with my right arm to do my daily stuffs which is so uncomfortable for me.

3 comments:

J @ ~ ! < € said...

Hey, it's really getting worse arr... hope it will be recover soon... but do you think the popo's stuffs working arr? If not then better go and do the operation asap lo...

Get well soon, darrenjai's thumb...

darrenjai said...

Ya, it works. Thanks to popo's superstitious power. I went to medical checkup and thanks god no operation. Right now, the "LONE" in my thumb is completely disappeared already. Damn scary when I looked at the wound. I can see a tiny hole deep inside my skin. I need to be patience now because it will take time to recover from now onwards.

darrenjai's thumb will be back in action..Ichiban!! LOL

gudjohnsen said...

lehlen, its not easy to find a kaki,
n its never easy to have u as my kaki,
mahgehai! u injured yr kuku or kaki?
faster come bek! lehlenphun! my badminton kaki!