Okay..feel relief and delighted after visiting my grandma just now. I saw the original knee of her. Not really disgusting when I looked at it. Her knee totally replaced by titanium knee made and it cost RM16,000 for that knee. Wahlau...damn expensive. I think Sunway and Subang Medical Center is more much expensive than that. But nevermind, as she can walk, we are happy already.
Hahaha....guess what I'm now at cyber cafe nearby my house. Will heading to airport soon. Mount KK, I am coming for you. hahaha...actually I am very tired and sleepy now. Didn't had enough rest yesterday night. Some more my aunties very "cheong hei" this morning. Asking me so many question about my life and girlfriend stuff. Some more asked me to go Singapore next month to visit her and my cousins. Siao....no time. hahaha....see first la...OK I am done here. Need to go back home and take shower liao...Go Go Go...See you later, guys.
Thursday, February 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment