Wednesday, February 15, 2006
My Grandma
Doh, why my mum wakes me up la. I quickly checked the clock. I thought I was late to work again. Argh, 12.30PM only. Still early la Mummy. Get up. Your auntie from Singapore is coming to KL. Faster get up. Ahlaa...like this also want to tell me. Suddenly I jumped up when my mum told me the news about my grandma. I was blur blur during that time and some more I didn't know that she undergo leg operation last nite...I'm glad to hear she is okay now. Planning to go visit her tomorrow morning. I'm sure tomorrow I will be damn super busy. I haven't pack my stuffs la for my Mount KK trip. Hahaha...luckily I'm on-holiday. To you all out there, I'm going to climb up to the summit. You wait and see when I come back first. I will show my funky picture in my blog later. hahaha...Gotta go home now. ZzzzzzZ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
have a good time conquering the summit!
good luck man...
Post a Comment