I CAME, I SAW, I FAILED TO CONQUERED
9 of us went up to KK with one objective is to climb up to the summit of the Mount KK. Well, only 4 of us managed to reached the peak. Paul, Sew Fang, Ah Yean and Fu Tzun are among those who conquered the summit. Fu Tzun was the 3rd person to reach the summit. He is really damn fast climber. Bravo..Congratulation to them. They were really exhausted when I saw them at the lodge. Paul was half-dead man already. The rest also same. I met some new friends also. But sad not girls la.
As for me, it's kinda of bad luck for me as I couldn't continued my journey because I had a muscle cramp on my left leg and pain on my right foot. I gave up twice already and my mind constantly tell me to continue on. Sad to say, I give up on the third time. I slipped few times and had difficulty to breathe. I can feel spasmodic muscular contraction already. Damn...I just need 1.5km to reach to the peak. Finally, I really give up and told the tour guide I wanted to retreat to Laban Rata. I managed to captured the secenery of the surrounding while I'm at the top. It was so nice and peace. The total distance is 14KM from the starting point to the summit. Anyway, overall it is very nice adventure experience to have. I really had a great time and to be frank, Sabah is a very nice place to spend holiday. I just love their beach.
Fourth day. Everybody still tired. Still walk like a crabs. Whenever we saw the stairs, we started to say "Oh my god, stairs again". The people was looking at us at one kind. LOL..so funny. Just like Ah Pek Ah Mah style. Hahaha...Nothing much we can do on that day because some of them will be leaving to KL that night. Just bought some souvenirs and taste some fresh seafood. Not bad also the food there. Oh ya. I almost forgot. We did went to a nice place. We went to Manukan Island. Just took 15-20min by speed boat from the jetty. Cool. I don't know what else can say to express my feeling. One Word - Fantastic. Hahaha...next time my honeymoon can spend there. No need to go far far away. The water there was super clear. So many fishes. Their corals also very nice. I spend about two hours snorkling and learn how to swim also. Hehehe..Hmm not bad, actually I can swim also. We took many nice photos too.
Fifth day. Only left me, Paul and Rae. The rest went back to KL already. I didn't had enough sleep since from the Mount KK trip. Anyway, I still have energy to move on. Rae's aunty brought us to ate Cow SparePart food. Mmmm..yum yum, not bad though. She brought us everywhere around the town. We went to checked up the Inti College also. Haha...what is so interesting about that. Then we heading to Tanjung Aru Beach Resort and Sutera Harbour Resort. Wah...beach, I just love it. Another place to spend holiday and sun-tanned also. Damn so relaxing man. Later on, we moved to Filipino Market where you can get all kind of souvenir there. They are not stupid also. Bargain with them over the price also very hard. Compare with Bangkok, it is very easily to bargain and deal with them. Arr..Bangkok. I missed this place. I miss the massage, I miss the Tom Yam soup. KK also have nice food to eat. They called it Beaufort Mee. Damn very nice leh the mee. Arrhh...hungry already. The hostel we stayed actually quite strategic location. It is called Borneo Backpackers. It has Astro and free internet surfing. Cool right. Some more you can have whatever you want at their kitchen. It is FOC. Lagi best. Hahaha...alright. I will continued to blog again on Mount KK trip. Will upload photos later on. Overall, I really enjoying this trip. See ya Mount KK, I WILL BE BACK.

4 comments:
Great... But too bad you didn't reach to the top... Next time k...
She used to be Head Master of Inti College Sabah when she first shifted to Sabah. That's why she talk about Inti and took us there.
aiii...looks like it was a really great trip! jealous lerr... no pictures geh?
so when is the next badminton session, lehlen?
Post a Comment