Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Fearless - Jet Li's Movie

Arghh..very yawning now and my eyes started to feel tired. Time is not enough for me. It is almost 2AM in the morning now. I supposed going off at 12Am and should be on my bed having sweet dream by now.

Hmmm...Valentine's day huh. Haha, actually this afternoon I went to watched Fearless alone. Just want to spend my own time relaxing alone and enjoy the movie. Still have 30min before the movie start. So, I went off to Giant to get some instant noodle cup for Mount KK trip on this coming Thursday. I heard some news from a friend who just recently had came back from Mount KK trip saying that the place has been raining more than 10 days non-stop already and plus the food there are not selling at reasonable price too. I think the condition should be very challenging for us to climb up to the summit. I hope I have stamina to reach to the top. Hahaha...Ok, back to the movie now. This time I am giving 10 points out of 10 for this movie. It just another best of the best movie that ever making since after the LOTR movie. Of course they are plenty more good movie I've watched but too much for me to say it out here.

Among all the Jet Li's movie I've watched, I would say this is the best one from him and the story really amazed me. Not because of his martial art - Wu Shu. But the storyline. It is very meaningful after I've watched it. To be continued again...Need to get back to work now.

No comments: