Friday, March 24, 2006

Deep Thoughts

I hope I can hold up my patience and anger. Lately, I've been scolding and questioning my team's working attitude and their problem solving skills. Why can't they just followed the correct process I have setup for them. Idiot. I repeated so many times...over and over again. And yet they still provide the stupid result and created another problem. In the end, who do it, who corrected the errors. It's ME. God Damn It. Yesterday, there was a big issue happenning on one of our application support. I tiuzzz the CSC user kao-kao in the email because she provided the wrong information to us. Of course, I speak in a professional manner. I've to get back to work now. There is a pile of work to do now. Fuck man...my life is getting miserable already. Need some space to think back what I have done and said lately.

No comments: