Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Today

Today.....

I felt terribly exhausted and tired,

I've been staying awake more than 16 hours by now,

I've drank too much coffee,

I've been listening to new IL DIVO album repeatedly - not sure how many times,

I've misunderstood somebody's message,

I've downloading some MP3 song from the internet,

I've been thinking too much,

I've calling US folks to find out their problems,

I've found out that one of my team mate's contract is not going to extend & he was depressed,

I've been advised by someone how to handle a situation & what should I do,

I've been told to organize a badminton friendly match between my friends and other group - the prize is one carton of beers,

I've been encouraged by my sister to place a booking for the new Honda Civic,

I've been thinking of someone I do care alot........

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

multi-tasking~~~~ >.<

mice said...

so when is the friendly match ar? can i go n watch ar?