My heart was flying around in the sky for quite some time now...
I have spotted a place where I want to land...
But afraid and not being confident enough to land...
Maybe that place is not accepting my arrival yet or it just my illusion only...
I had waited so long and waited until the right time to come...
Opening my arms for you, that is all I want to do...
Hold me with your eyes, a look of love and surprise...
....
....
....
I was clicking here clicking there my mouse on the Internet Explorer I had opened in my desktop. My heart was at somewhere else. I have tonnes of work to do actually but just cannot concentrate at all. Finally, just decided to write what I felt now for the past few weeks although I didn't finished the piece of my thought above. I think too much already as I don't know what to do also. Well...better let it happen naturally.
Tuesday, March 21, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Concentrate!!! Concentrate of what you need to do!!!
Haha...
Post a Comment