Finally, Paul reached my office and we drove off to Sea Park to have our lunch. Sad, Fay cannot make it already, she got meeting to attend. We reached the restaurant and order the "Ho Fun" with chicken meat and taugeh one plate. Tiuzz, why so long our dishes haven't come yet. My stomach playing that sound again. Well, business too good, so many go there and eat. While waiting they serve our food, Paul suddenly said so many people get married already. (LOL..go read our conversation below)
Paul : how come so many people get married this year. Cannot, I must find a gf now and next year get marry
Me : haha, ya right. Actually you got what. What are you waiting for. Go confess to her la
Paul : tiuz...my requirement I want chubby gal, cheerful gal, no fat...errr height must above 160cm, but I don't prefer extremely quiet gal..
Me : LOL...chubby gal have fat what...huh, height no maximum one ar. Then you marry with a tree la..tiuz
Paul : I don't care, I must find one now.....(I forgot his line already) hahaha...
Me : Oklo..go ahead. Haha, I got topic to blog liow. Our topic discussion of the day. LOL
Me : haha, ya right. Actually you got what. What are you waiting for. Go confess to her la
Paul : tiuz...my requirement I want chubby gal, cheerful gal, no fat...errr height must above 160cm, but I don't prefer extremely quiet gal..
Me : LOL...chubby gal have fat what...huh, height no maximum one ar. Then you marry with a tree la..tiuz
Paul : I don't care, I must find one now.....(I forgot his line already) hahaha...
Me : Oklo..go ahead. Haha, I got topic to blog liow. Our topic discussion of the day. LOL
Arghh...finally, we can eat peacefully. Wahlau, quite expensive also the dishes..total rm24.60. Hahaha...I've created a picture to represent Paul's feeling when we were chatting about "Getting Marry". Paul, I can read your mind, better be careful. You see..darrenjai also good at art producer la, don underestimate me wor.


6 comments:
paul,
i have few frens who meet ur requirement. wan me to help??? hahaha
hahhah, paul !! so desparate meh.... dont be like that la. sure u can get one chubby but no fat girl. haha. what a requirement!
Walao, lunch never call me also, u 2 sucks!
Paul,
Don't know that u r kinda desperate. Yoh! desperate somemore wanna be so picky.
Anyway..try your luck at ahmoi.com
All the best
Mauhahaha...wow, luckily I posted this entry. If not, you guys didn't know that Paul is damn desperate man. Paul..give it a try at ahmoi.com la...haha
Don't scare the girls away la .. this year pak tor next year marry liao... very fast lar .. hey paul, then you gotta find someone who shares the mentality of "let's be fast and be done with it".
Good luck in your hunt!
Post a Comment