Saturday, October 01, 2005

Thanks For Viewing

Woo hoo...Well, this is it. Darrenjai's first blog entry. I still have plenty of things to upgrade my blog here.

First of all, welcome to my blog, a place where I hope I can share my thoughts, experiences and photographs on at least a semi-regular basis. The irony is that I think I will have plenty of subject matter to post here. I make no promises about the regularity of my blogging. You will be seeing some vulgar words in my entry as you follow my blog in future.

Enjoy Your Reading

4 comments:

koo-lat [mb™] said...

Woo.. Hoo... Finally... A way to go...

darrenjai said...

Gotcha...please be yourself while reading my blog. hehe...

Anonymous said...

hey, is coooool man!!! i love to read your blogs as well as Janice's. Another observation, the font you choose looks like your handwriting, dont you think so;)

darrenjai said...

Brenda..thanks. I will keep my blog as funny as it can. LOL, sure boh my handwriting is like that..hehe. anyway my real handwriting is more nicer than the font. Don't forget to comment ya..