Friday, October 07, 2005

Surprise Present

Checked my wardrobe this morning and have no idea what to wear. Omg, 6.30AM already, need to get prepare to office asap, if not, later I'll trap in the traffic jam. Finally, I decided to dressed up all in black color including my underwear but my sock is grey color. hahaha. I couldn't find a black sock. While driving on my way to office, I was checking the CD - "IL DIVO" which was given to me yesterday night as a surprise present by a friend of mine. Actually she went to print the cover using the color printer and make it like selling pirated CD to me, hehe...Good work there. I wanted to buy this original CD (my favourite) long time ago but decided to get a pirated one. hehe..Woo hoo, thanks for this present, although she get a pirated one for me. Cheh, not original one. :( anyway thanks again.

Reached office about 7.15AM. Some of my colleague told me, you look handsome today. CSA - Man In Black (MIB). Got black community meeting tonight ar..Yaya, I replied. Then I went out with my colleague for breakfast and then we started off to chat about one of our colleague being haunted by ghost. Crazy...I am not going to blog the story here. Damn, early in the morning already talk about ghost...真无聊 "Zhen Wu Liao". No wonder I noticed my colleague a bit strange and quiet these few days. Usually when he saw me, he will act like monkey chatting with me. See how la, if I see him today, I will go pat pat with him. I scare the ghost will follow him back to CSA, then our company will be haunted. Shit, no man, I need to work night shift la.

As usual before I start my work, I'll make a cup of coffee first, sad, no Ipoh white coffee already. Anyone can buy for me ar, hehe? Oh ya, the CD - IL DIVO. I took out the CD and start playing on my desktop. I keep repeating, repaeating listening to this CD. I feel so relax now. This group put a fresh face on popular songs, utilizing their exceptional voices, good looks, and cultural diversity to bring their romantic blend of classical and pop music to audiences around the world. I would like to recommend this CD to you. Go listen their songs first. My choice is not bad okay. You won't regret it. If you want, I can send the files via MSN to you..err not sure about Yahoo Messenger. Check it out their picture below.



Check out their latest album : IL DIVO

1. Unbreak My Heart (Regresa A Mi) - My Favourite
2. Mama - My Favourite
3. Nella Fantasia
4. Passera
5. Every Time I Look At You - My Favourite
6. Ti Amero - My Favourite
7. Dentro Un Altro Si
8. The Man You Love - My Favourite
9. Feelings - My Favourite
10. Hoy Que Ya No Estas Aqui - My Favourite
(Spanish version of "As Far As Any Man Can See")
11. Sei Parte Ormai Di Me
12. My Way (A Mi Manera) - My Favourite

Hahaha...Almost all the tracks are my favourite also.

8 comments:

Mag said...

eh ehhh... i wanna listen also! faster send some good ones via sametime

Stanley said...

Please support original if you like the album.

Bee said...

meng,

never know that u like them? hahaha...i listened to their songs b4 too, i like them too. ;) they are handsome and can sing so well. heard they are from those proper music school or sth.
u know what? everytime if i go to cd shop and if so happen i see the cd right, i will stopby and take a look at the cd and start thinking should i get one for myself..but still...i think i'm too broke for that...
hehe..so when u wanna lend me the cd? may be u can burn a copy for me? thx first ya ;)

KL,
haha..sorry la ya..im always the pirated supporter. hehe.

Stanley said...

Cheh, I also lazy to write why u need to support original liao. Sianz.

darrenjai said...

Chichi,
haha...you owe me one teh tarik now.

Stanley,
To me, original and pirated are the same ler in terms of the quality. Different people different perceptions.

Bee,
My taste not bad leh. haha...your situation is different now. He sure will buy original CD or whatever you like for you. keke..

mice said...

browsing ur blog. saw this "gay" post. oh no...

thn the word "IL DIVO" caught my attention. i click on the url in ur post. was listening to some of their songs, nice !! i like. wil check it out in cd shop :p

mice said...

hey, finally i got it !! been guessing the meaning of IL DIVO. :p it means The Star in Italian language :P hehe. happy now. reading their biography , hehe.

darrenjai said...

Good Mice. I never thought you actually went to search the meaning of IL DIVO. To be accurate, IL DIVO is an Italian word meaning "Divine Performer" or a male Diva.

I guess you already fall in love with them. I love this CD alot. I keep listening to it everyday as it gives me a relaxing mind when I'm working.

Between, I like your spirit when you browsed their information. I am glad you happy now.