Awesome, Stunning, Magnificent, Good-looking, Handsome, Amazingly Beautiful, Enchanting Music as I can't find other better words to describe them. It end up surprisingly to me that some of my friends actually started to know them and even some of them had bought their first album - IL DIVO too. I'm glad you guys enjoy it. Lately, I found myself attached to the Italian and Spanish music more than R&B song than I aspected. But of course R&B will still be my favourite music. I would say Berjaya Times Square - Borders is my best place to seek all types of music/album besides the books. All the CD's there are just simply awesome and breath of fresh air. This is where I got to know IL DIVO from there. And I am looking forward to buy their DVD (MTV version) - Mama and Regresa A Mi soon. Just click here if you want see their MTV. And this is the IL DIVO - Forum where you can find lotsa stuffs about them.Alright, time for me to make an announcement here. On - UK, 7th November 2005, IL DIVO - ANCORA (2nd album) will be release soon. I think the album will be available in Malaysia within 2 months time. Hmmm...I think I will ask my friend in UK to get it for me first. Hehe..I'm 100% sure that this album gonna be a super one. Just look at the tracks below...

Album : Ancora
1. Heroe - Taken from Enrique Iglesias - Hero Lyrics
2. Isabel - Not sure
3. I Believe In You (Je Crois En Toi) - Il Divo and Celine Dion
4. Unchained Melody (Senza Catene)
5. Si Tu Me Amas - Not sure
6. Ave Maria - Voice & orchestra (or piano) (after Johann Sebastian Bach)
7. Hasta Mi Final - Taken from QBO
8. All By Myself (Sola Otra Vez) - Taken from Celine Dion lyrics
9. En Aranjuez Con Tu Amor - Sang by Sarah Brightman
10. Esisti Dentro Me (bonus track for UK only) - Not sure
11. Pour Que Tu M'aimes Encore - Taken from Celine Dion lyrics
12. O Holy Night - Taken from Mariah Carey lyrics
Hehe...the extra information I've provided above might be wrong one. I just guessing only with some research from other website. Don't forget to get this album. Hmmm...I don't know whether this time I will receive another surprise present or not.

No comments:
Post a Comment