
Looking at my ciggie pack (Dunhill Light) today and there were still 9 sticks left for me to enjoy them. F*uck!! only 50cents increased on cigarette after the announcement of Budget 2006. Now the big pack are selling at rm7.00. KNN Government, want to improve the healthy lifestyle of the people, then charge high taxes la. Initially, I heard ciggie price (big pack) gonna to be cost around rm8.50 and that time I told myself it is about time for me to quit smoking now. Damn expensive if I continue to smoke. At least, there is one reason for me to stop. Damn, luckily I am not ciggie addicted. Now, the new price is rm7, not much different for me. Fuck I don't care, I must quit.

Besides the tax increase on cigarettes, all drinkers will singled out for punishment on liquor too. That means if you go partying/clubbing and thinking of open a bottle alone, then you can forget it. Usually one bottle of Chivas is around rm350, Tiu... now, you can go calculate the new price of one Chivas la. Fuck, the new price is almost rm400 or maybe more per bottle. How to have fun, how to clubbing, how to yum seng, you tell me la. I think better change to coffee drinker ler or go watch movie during the weekend.
3 comments:
yeah, 7 ringgit for a pack ady! it's a call for us to quit liao...
Coffee is good .. Starbucks lagi bagus! Ha. Otherwise let's organise a trip up to Langkawi and drink like siao .. hahahah
Snoopy...lets do it.
Fay,
When?..me and you be the organizer la. In fact, I never been to Langkawi before. (Pai Seh)(Pai Seh)
Post a Comment