Sunday, November 06, 2005

Innocent Steps

On 31st-Oct, me and Jacq went to KLCC just to watched this korean movie - "Innocent Steps". The weird thing is this movie only screening in KLCC. I think it is the licence problem. I'm glad that day she managed to get a new handbag and purse which is for her belated birthday present. After that, we straight rushing to cinema and I just can't wait to watched this superb movie. Hehe, this is my second time I cried within the same week after watching the superb movie - "Goal". That is why I called it "Superb Movie". I cried wor. In fact, I was crying for at least 15min while I'm driving on my way back to home. Time just passed 12 midnight. What else "Happy Deepavali" loh. Usually whenever there is festive season, I will drive out to nowhere just to watch some nice fireworks. During that time, I can see lotsa of colourful fireworks exploded beautifully in the sky throughout my journey. Some more accompanied by nice songs from 98.8 that night. I was alone in the car thinking about my past relationship, my lately unsuccessfully love faith and the movie. How nice if the empty seat besides me was occupied by someone I love now and sharing the beautiful moment together. Well, I guess it is just a dream only and will forever buried deep deep inside my sorrow heart. My only wish is to see "them" happy. Don't worry about me. I will not looked back. Life Goes On!!! Checked out the photos of "Innocent Steps" below I have designed. Actually I like the actress alot. She is so cute. The actor also not bad. He is real dancer if you don't know him.


No comments: