Monday, November 07, 2005

This Is What I Deserved After All?

Went to Flam Sunway with same regular group of my friends last Saturday night. I can feel everyone is not partying like what they used to be. One word to describe them "Moody". I was indirectly influenced by them. I tell myself...Come on, the party ain't going out like that. Well, I was trying to create the mood again. Yeah! at least better. But, that night wasn't my night at all.

I've been observing around for quite some time when I go clubbing. I tell you NOBODY will actually come and care for me. Even some of them I know for long time. I guess none of them is not treating me as their real friend. Not even one. Suddenly, I felt very lonely and pissed off and started to drink non-stop. Cheers...I drink...Cheers...I drink...Cheers...I drink and I lost count how many times I said Cheers. I really drunk after that. I was trying to be tough and act like I'm okay. I saw 3 bottles leftover of Heineiken. Wait for what, without thinking I finished the bottle one by one. After that, I leave the place without saying Good Bye. I was damn drunk and I managed to walked recklessly to get my car. I puked half way. Thank god, no police block, no accident, finally I drove back home safely. Already passed 30min, there is still no sms asking where I am. Fuck off la. Luckily there was a girl I know not long ago replied my sms asking what actually happened to me. I don't how many sms'es I've sent to her before she replied. All I know I was writing a sad notes.

I felt I was floating in the air while I'm on my bed. I was half awake whole night. I am restless man. I cannot sleep at all. I think I am crazy already. I still in the office in the middle of the night after sending Loomice back to her home. Time just passed 3am in the morning. I want to get myself really tired so that I can rest well later. I did received sms this morning but I didn't replied. Not feeling to do anything with my mobile phone today. I still feel very dizzy when I reached my office to finish the unfinished work. But something turned up today. Received a phone call from Loomice and did shared some of my loneliness story with her. We managed to catched a movie after I finished my work. The funny part is we lost our way to her house. I guess I still blur blur. I have a great night with her actually.

9 comments:

Bee said...

meng....u're such a nice guy!!! im sure u deserve better more, may be just the timing problem that matters here....and please remember that we will always be there for U!!!

*pat on shoulder* and cheer up!!!

Stanley said...

I guess it's ok if you take more initiative to hug ur girl. You are in a club where ppl tend to get more intimate easily. Take it easy man, it's a fact that leng jai receives more attention. But if there's additional feelings involved there, I know it's harder, but you still need to take it easy.
Btw, I'm sure I will reply ur sms if you sms me. Heh.

mice said...

hey, meng, glad to hear that u have had a great night yesterday!

pls be remembered that we have an 'exercise' date with our frens ya! =)

im waiting. im looking fwd to it.

Bee said...

Meng,

U see? in fact we do care for U !!!
And dun fully listen to KL's comment, u can take more initiatives to hug a Gal in a club if u're still S&A, otherwise No way.

darrenjai said...

Guys and Gals, I'm very touched leh. Don't worry about me. I'm feeling alright now.

Some of my friends actually "felt it" and sad after they read my blog. Surprises and miracle can be happened if we communicate often among our friends. Cool Ya..

Don't worry, Mice. I won't forget one.

darrenjai said...

I need to clarify something here. Actually I feel very sad after knowing my blog did hurt someone's feeling who is close to me. I don't have intentionally to hurt "both of you". I've being acted so selfish and only think of my own feeling at that time. I should shout it out loud during that time. I'm very sorry over my stupid action which has caused alot of hurt to someone who has remind me today.

Samlulu said...

No worries Darren...next time ask me out as your new drinking buddy...ok..?? sometimes ppl will tend to neglect something or someone, mmpp.. the feeling is terrible.

darrenjai said...

Hooray, I have new drinking buddy. Sure, I will ask you out to join one day. Really appreciate your kindness and thanks for everything.

J @ ~ ! < € said...

Now.... who didn't ask who out for a night out huh?

Anyway, glad that you are alright now...

CHEERS!!!