Sooner or later, I'll be working on a new time slot starting from next month from 3pm to 12am permanently. Our team will be accepting a new tasks from CSC-Europe to increase our current support throughout the Motorola Europe countries. Means that our team will be expanding and I've been assigned to managed the Europe team. At first, I felt abit resistance to accept it due to this new working time and knewing it that my social time will be getting lesser. I was told by my boss that I will only get promoted on next June on my next appraisal. I told myself whether I should take it or not. I think 6 months is more than enough to prove my abilities and my patience again. And I know success requires effort. The type of effort that success requires is a focused and continuous effort. In my dictionary, success has two at least two dimensions. The first is putting forth effort to reach success. The second is continuing that effort to maintain the success that has been achieved. When our goals are clear, and our efforts are focused and continuous, we experience progress, which leads to success. Perseverance paves the way, on *THE ROAD TO SUCCESS*. I still doubt it...
Monday, November 28, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
So by next year JUNE, we will get ZEN, rite?!
Sorry No Zen. I'm not going to think what will happened in near future from now onwards. So many promises around me but yet all just an empty ones. I had enough already.
Post a Comment