Saturday, November 05, 2005
Peace
I never ever thought that the question I told to Delphi last Thursday happened to myself today. I was asking her what would you do if you suddenly saw a iguana, snake, mouse or squirrel crossing the road while you were driving at 140kmph in the highway. She said braked as she could. I replied too dangerous and I would choose to ran over them. Nabei, I feel very uneasy and very sad now. I was accidentally ran over a big iguana (biawak) while I'm driving on federal highway heading to my office this morning. I saw him coming out from the roadside as I was driving at 60kmph on the first lane (slow lane). Oh my god, I ran over him. It happened too fast and I totally cannot avoid him. If not, I would choose to brake instead of killing him. I looked at my back rear mirror. I couldn't imagine how painful and sufferness at that time he had. As I know he will die soon. I'm sorry...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment