I started to picking up this new sport - Golf. And today, I just have a feeling wanted to go to driving range for practising. Guess what...I straight away packed my clothes, shoes, everything and then went off to Sunway Piramid. Ok, parked my car and walked to the ground floor. Managed to "wash eye" abit and looked at the pretty girls while heading to the Golf House. Oh yes they have the iron I want. Finally, I bought a second hand "Pitching" iron at RM60. Quite a good deal I would say even though I tried to bargain for lower price. I did practised my swing in their shop where they have a "testing shoot" room. That guy quite friendly and some more gave me some tips too. So we have some chatting session for awhile and exchange our mobile number before I leave. So you know la where I'm heading to after that. To Subang Driving Range. Yeah Yeah Yeah!!!
Why pitching iron. Well, actually I got this advice from one of the salesman in One Utama that we should start off with a pitching iron first as a beginner instead of 7 or 8 iron. Second reason is that the pitching iron (P) is the shortest iron besides sand iron (S), so that we can get the correct swing and consistent hit on the ball compare to other irons. Guess he is right as my shot and my swing today did showed some improvement plus the tips from the guy who served me at piramid. Overall, I'm very satisfied and happy because I managed to fulfilled my wish today. To my friends out there, I'm looking forward to play and exchange ideas together one day.
Friday, November 18, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hoo-ray, counts me in. Wait till my hand is fully recovered. I will be back in action. Ha ha!
Post a Comment