Friday, November 18, 2005
Isn't He Cool, Charming And Cute!!!
Wow...I have a virtual pet now. I got this link from Cheyn's blog. She has a little piggie for her virtual pet. It's kinda funny to play with. I choose little puppy because it is my favourite pet. I named him "Muffin" because I like to eat muffin too. Hmm...I think next time you guys can call me "Muffin-Meng" when we meet up. Hahaha...Mo Liu. Hey, you can play with Muffin on the spot if you want to but don't make him exhausted ok. Just move your mouse cursor on him, his head will start moving around and looking at you as you move the cursor. If click on Muffin, he will say Hello to you. Hehe, actually bark la. The good part is when you feed him the bonnie biscuit by throwing it on the air, he will actually jump up happily to eat. He will bark at you Whowwww..Whowwww..Whowwww, that means he like you and want to be your good friend too. Please "sayang" my Muffin with all your love as how I treat you as my true friend. Hehe...if you can imagine wisely and interpret the message I'm trying to deliver here, then you know me well. Please voice it out or correct me if I say something not nice or treat you very bad. Sometimes I can be very straight forward person and sometimes I can be a stupid person without knowing what is happening around me. But one thing for sure I know how to differentiate a true friend and a normal friend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
hey, cute doggy!! i gave him the puppy treat. and he jumped n eat. haha.
wah hong...you make my dog exhausted already. ya, I know flying dog..I teached him Kung Fu fighting. kekeke
Post a Comment