Thursday, November 24, 2005

Sleepless Night

I had a sleepless night on that day. I also don't know why. Maybe something had upset me. I continued to sleep after I shut off my alarm. I was late for the work. Time already clocked 8.30AM as I saw the daylight through my room's windows. I was very tired to got up and without thinking, I picked up my mobile and sent a sms to my boss that I'm taking emergency leave. Actually, to be frank, I was reluctantly and have no mood to go to office on that day itself. When I woke up around 3pm, I noticed I'll miss the staff hiring process and management briefing at 4pm which is compulsory for me to attend. Guess my boss is dissappointed of my absent. Time clocked at 4pm as I was preparing to head off to Subang driving range for my golf practising. Terrible, all my shot totally went out as I can't get a proper hit on the ball and always hitting the floor. End of the game, I guess it is not my day though. Today, I'm feeling okay although I did not have a good sleep yesterday. I just reached office about 6.30am and I can't wait to start a brand new day and a great day for myself today.

No comments: