Friday, November 04, 2005

Stressed Out

I think most of the time I'll be spending my day in office working OT for this whole month including my weekend. I don't know what to say anymore as my workload keep increasing and increasing. I have planned out to delegate all my tasks to my team mate since last 2 months ago but time does not allowed me to do it. On my hand, I still have several project to handle. You see la where do I have time to train them up and yet the task is not simple as ABC. One simple mistake will screw up the entire system. Today, I just completed all the 200++ servers migration over to a new location. Right now, I have a big project coming in that requires me to handle a transition of a support team in UK over to KL team which is my team. I was given a deadline until 1st December. TNS, one project just completed, now another big one to take care. How to clear my annual leave la..I still have 16 days left and only allow to carry forward 5 days to next year. Time already passed 7.30pm and I still have no idea what time I will be going back home later.

No comments: